Sunday 7 June 2009

Its cold outside!

Hey guys,

Just thought I would post a new image as its been a few weeks since I last posted any kind of update. I have been busy working on a few projects so I haven't got as much done as I would have liked but progress is progress :)



One thing I am interested in hearing is what kind of story you guys think would be suitable for the mod to have. I had a story but scrapped it based on community feedback. I'm in the process of writing a new story at the moment so I would like to hear your opinions are and get feedback from the community regarding what you guys would like to see in the mod, I don't want to put out a half assed mod with a rushed story.. Thats why I want peoples thoughts :D

The new image I uploaded is outside the store from the video where your in the shop taking cover from the dust and debris caused by the monster.

I look forward to hearing your ideas!

-Adam / Bunion

No comments: